Monday, September 10, 2012



This is something that I would like to keep a hold of.  I believe that it demonstrates the potential that humanity can achieve. And while I don't believe that this is possible with the Earth's current leadership, (That being small scale, short range leadership goals that are so often made by politicians and other powerful members of society.) I do believe that if we wanted it bad enough we could do it.
Also, something to note is that the annual military budget for the world is something like 2.1 trillion US dollars.     Therefore, if you don't account for set backs and all of the other things that could go wrong, then your looking at something like 3/4's of the world's yearly military budget. Granted it would take 480 plus years, but the result would be a planet that humanity could call home, which is not our birth planet.
Anyways, just something I'd thought I'd share, I do not own the picture in any way, shape or form.

2 comments: