Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Wars By Timothy Findley (8)

Having almost completed Timothy Findley's novel, "The Wars," I have to say that while it is not my favorite book, nor the most action packed book, it definitely a good read, and it is a great read. Many parts through out the book have caught my interest and many parts are thought provoking.  However, with the good, also comes that bad, and as such, there are many dark parts of the book.  Many things that would be horrible experiences, are experienced by the protagonist, Robert Ross. I think that I might just recommend this book to my friends who haven't read it yet, because of it's eye opening ability and it's though provoking story.
I am working on the last chapter now, and so, I will write another post once I have finished it, and had time to think about it.  Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment